Team Building Day
Scarthingwell Golf Course is proud to offer a Golf Team Building Day, catered for everyone from the complete beginners to the experienced golfer!
No – you don’t have to be a good golfer to take part.
No – you don’t have to have played golf before.
You do, however, have to be part of a team which wants to grow, trust and develop and want something just a little DIFFERENT.
This one day educational session combines classroom training and narrative with golf competitions and 9-holes on our Academy course. Each team game scores points which have a running total throughout the day.
Team Building Day
Starting at 0900, the day’s agenda is as follows:
0900 Coffee and registration
0930 Introductions of tutors and trainees – formation and naming of teams.
0945 The Big Picture: classroom based team games pitting four teams against each other to create the ‘big picture’ Narrative: look at the WHOLE picture – make sure all are working with same information – communicate effectively.
1100 Mips to Berylon: a classroom based team game looking at communication orally using strange language Narrative: listen to every team member, don’t dismiss anyone, work to your talents.
1130 Golf: introduction to the etiquette and basics of golf – for those who don’t already play there are the basics of how to grip and use a putter and short iron.
1145 Golf games: depending upon the level of golf expertise, simple or advanced golf can be played within the Academy indoor centre or on the Academy practice facilities.
1230 Sandwich lunch
1315 Tee time – scheduled for each team playing a team based game over 9 holes of the Academy course.
For the more advanced golfers within your team ‘Beat the Pro’ is available with high scoring for the nearest the hole.
1600 Drinks in the bar and a round-up of the day’s play. Awards ceremony for the highest scoring team, the most improved team member and the shot of the day.
This fun packed day will appeal to golfers and non-golfers, generating a great team spirit which can take back to the work place and utilized in the day to day business.
The price for a full day, to get your team to its full potential includes:
– Personal invitation to attend
– Up to 6 participants
– All class room team building games and narrative
– Complete team building booklet for note taking
– Loan of golf clubs and other equipment(if necessary)
– All sessions in the Academy and on the Academy course
– Morning, afternoon, lunch in the golf club dining area
– Awards for winners
– Certification of completion
Total Cost: £599 + VAT
Terms and conditions of booking
1. All prices are EXCLUSIVE of VAT. This will be added at the current rate at the time of charging
2. Payment of 50% is required before the agreed date and 50% by return after the training is complete
3. Cancellation: if cancelled within 1 month of the agreed training day, 25% of the total fee is charged. If cancelled within 2 weeks of the agreed training day, 50% of the total fee is charged
To Book your day or for further information please contact:
Tony Howarth – Golf & Marketing Manager / Academy Director
t: 01937 557878
Pamela Stone – Corporate Co-Ordinator
t: 01937 557864